1. Clean up your gutters and drains.
2. Get any mold or algae removed from your roof.
3. Trim any tree branches hanging too close to your roof.
4. Make sure the seals around your windows and any skylights are sealed properly.
5. Put your garden to bed.
6. Plant the last of your bulbs.
7. Check your house for leaks and any discolorations on your walls or your ceiling.
8. Make sure your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are up to par.
9. Get your wood pile stocked – if you have a fireplace.
10. Replace any cracked glass in your windows.
11. Drain your garden hoses.
12. Check your foundations.
13. Prepare an emergency kit for power outages.
14. Drain the gas from your lawn mower.
15. Get your roof inspected.
Here’s to a great, fulfilling wintertime.